Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 5 - Now That's Some Kind of Yoga!

So I did the yoga last night (remember had to switch up the order as my wife and i were in different places on Day 4) and as someone who has never done yoga before, that was an exhausting 90 minutes, but absolutely loved it!

The first 20 minutes or so I was cruising with Tony and the crew, thinking this is good and as my wife said in her comment on Day 4, this shouldn't be too bad.  But Tony just doesn't stop, no breaks, just one move to the next and by the end of the first half the sweat was dripping off me and i was ready for the stretching yoga, i'll tell you that.

As with my misconception of my ab strength, my flexibility is also a long way from good :-)

Now onto day 6 and on a positive note, I am feeling more fit already and am more motivated as each day passes.

Showing up more than ever!

C U tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment