Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 17 - Runners don't do upper body!

Shoulders, Arms and Abs last night and being a runner, this old upper body sure needs the work-out, I don't think I've done that much upper body (over the past 2 1/2 weeks) in my life before.  Feels good though and can feel the difference in my strength.

Felt great to give the legs a break, and after back to back days of back (intended repetition) it got a nice break as well.

The Flab-buster X felt good as well, we almost did the full reps, definitely over 300 of them completed.  2 weeks ago we both thought Ab-Ripper X was insane and impossible.  Now, well, I can see us getting all 339 exercises done soon.

Yoga tonight, which despite being long and extreme, will be somewhat relaxing :-).

BTW, the blog is at almost 200 views, so thanks for showing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment