Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 29 - 31 - Phase 2 and time to build

Well now that Phase 1 is complete and the cobwebs are out of the body, we're into building.  The first two days of phase 2 have been good, but we did notice the slight dip in strength on the first day back to push-ups, and what's with Tony springing his body into the air on those clapping ones?  I think we both stopped  in awe of that!

Back to Ab Ripper X as well, it is getting marginally easier but man is that thing hard.  But i guess doing 339 ab exercises in 17 minutes will always be hard.

On the relationship front, we are both really enjoying our evenings together and we are actually starting to plan what is the next program we'll do.  Insanity has come up so we'll see if we follow through and get that program going in the fall.  Needless to say, the 60-90 minutes a day together has really grown on us and is starting to fly by so I guess we're having a good time.

One final point, hats off to my spouse for her motivation last night.  I was in a pretty down mood and did not want to do the abs after the intense bicep/back work, to the point of saying to her I was not going to do it.  But by the time Tony cam back and started the first 25 ab exercises, she had me roped in and motivated.  

So thanks Sweet Pea!  I wouldn't have completed yesterday with your being there and coaxing me on to work my flabby gut!

And thanks to you for showing up!


1 comment:

  1. Great press/article on the program. Now if Tony can P90X the economy!

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704422204576129923449493168.html

    ReplyDelete